Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dear Abby,


Dear Abby,
I never thought I would write to you, but I need some advice. A few months ago, www.SCHotline.com removed Politics Rocks from their "Blogs and Websites" list on their website and have not placed it back on there ever since. I really don't feel bad at all for challenging Karen Floyd and making fun of her campaign manager/SCHotline owner's, Mike Green on a regular basis, but I wish I wouldn't have been removed from the site.


I consider my website smart enough, good looking enough, and doggone it .... people just like it. Granted, I'm not as smart as some of the other bloggers on here, and I don't use big words in my blogs. However, as I like to say, it's not the size of your words that count, but how loud the people scream in reaction to them! I really want to continue fighting the good fight, but I just don't know if I can do it anymore. If www.SCHotline.com wouldn't have damaged my heart like the way they did, I wouldn't even be thinking about retiring!

Abby, why did www.SCHotline.com remove me from their list? Did they have someone better come along to replace me? Did they just get super mad at me for supporting Jim Rex in the Superintendent of Education Race? Even though the boys running SCHotline are gutless and spineless, I'm still embarrassed to admit that I only lasted 2 months with them! Was it my fault or was it theirs?

Please help:
Signed Michael Reese from SC,


2 comments:

Laurin Manning said...

I wouldn't take it too hard, Reese. A few months ago I got relegated from one of the blogs listed in boldface print to plain font. lol!

Anonymous said...

SCHOTLINE is the law of the land