Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Warm Up The Bus, Warm Up The Bus!

Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney - Michael Landon (Little House on The Prairie)

This blog in no way is meant to bash Gov. Mitt Romney. According to the most recent poll among Republican voters, - Poll Link - Romney is polling at 4%. I'm not one who puts a huge deal of stock in polls, but trust me, if you're only polling at 4% right now, that basically means that you have just a few more months left until you have to pull out of this race. I don't care how well he speaks, I don't care how well he looks, and I don't care how tall he is ...... he is done!

What I find amazing is that according to the poll, 3 out of 10 Republican voters won't vote for him simply because he is Morman. Only 2 out of 10 Republican voters won't vote for Guiliani because of his stance on abortion and gay marriage. The former New York mayor Guliani led among Republicans with 44 percent to McCain's 21 percent. Former House speaker Newt Gingrich of Georgia ran third in the latest poll with 15 percent, while former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney was fourth with 4 percent. Someone please tell the driver for the Romney campaign to warm up the bus, because this Republican Presidential game is about to come to an end for the Romney Team!

This really is of no surprise to me. I knew he was done as soon as I watched this video below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, i've never really had any issue with Romney and that's what hurts him with the right wings nuts of America. I have a lot of respect for Giulani for sticking to his guns as well. On the other hand, John McCain's balls fell off years ago. I'm not sure how people can follow such a panderer. Someone should give him a swift kick in the butt to see if those things might pop out of his throat. He'd probably feel better, you know?

At least Giulanis got balls and I think Romney has 1/2 of one...which is better than zero. If we get stuck with a Republican, I hope it's one of them.

Anyhoo...this is the Republican Party's problem...brought on themselves. The Giulani's and the Romney's of the party will prevail pulling that Party back toward center. Thank God...that's the best thing for America.

Let's meet for drinks soon!

____________ said...

Tammy, I totally agree with you. I really don't have much beef with Romney or Guiliani. Do I think that they would do a better job than a Biden, Richardson, or Obama .... no , but if one of the 2 were elected, I wouldn't be pissed off at all. You're right concerning McCain, I was a HUGE supporter of his and over the past year he has really disappointed me, total sell-out! I agree with you on the drinks, maybe next week.

Unknown said...

what about the New Hampshire poll which has him leading New Hampshire with 32% of the vote...
your logic makes little sens
e...