Thursday, April 20, 2006

"It's something unpredictable, but in the end its right. I hope you had the time of your life"


FORMER White House Press Sec. Scott McClellan-----Music Group Green Day

As of yesterday, White House Press Sec. Scott McClellan resigned from his position. It's a sad day for him temporarily, if I had to guess what he does next, he will probably get a job with (say the word Fox really really quick) Fox News sometime very very soon. Think about it, he's had a job for over 3 years now having to lie to reporters in the White House Press Room, if he can do that, he can def. get on Fox News in front of live audiences and do that as well. However, I am very very sad for Scott, he is soon to be a number in the unemployment market. I shall sing for him today a song by Green Day called Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

"Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)"
Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road, time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why, It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time
It's something unpredictable,but in the end it's right.I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind, Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial, For what it's worth it was worth all the while,
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life.

4 comments:

Chief RZ said...

Which statement was a lie to reporters? I have listened to many of his debriefings. In my opinion, it was the reporters who were rude and asked half-truths, attempting to get him to validate their lies.

Uncle Zoloft said...

~ hanging head in shame for sudden deletion of blog link !

Anonymous said...

He's going to make a fortune going around and speaking to different groups. I can see a book in the near future as well.

He's going to be rich bitch!

____________ said...

Dear Anon,
I can def. see that too..... that will probably be a big seller.

Dear Chief,
Give me some time and I will go through and list all of his lies and misguiding statements. Heres one for now: "If there's a leak out of this administration, we want to know who it is, if the person has violated law, that person will be taken care of"