Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Will Folks ...........I Want An Answer! Does This Guy Have The Hardest Job In America?

The man on the left is one of America's most lovable TV Characters. The man on the Right is a man named Scott McClellan (Bush's Press Secretary)

After watching the news for 3 nights and all the clips, talk shows, etc. in regards to the Dick Cheney shooting, I have come to a conclusion that White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan has the hardest job in America! Think about all the stupid ......... that Bush and Cheney have done over the last 6 years. And this has been the man to come out and answer questions to them all and defend their incompetence. On top of it, think about this....there is possibly a whole heck of a lot left to come out on this administration that Scott will have to answer to as well.

Question for Will Folks, do you agree with me when I say that Scott McClellan has the hardest job in America and on top of that, this next question is optional, do you feel as if you could, will, or would have handled the last few days better than Scott?
(Will Folks is a former Press Secretary for our current S.C. governor)
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005
Mokhiber: Scott, last night, in an amicus brief filed before the U.S. Supreme Court, the Justice Department came down in favor of displaying the Ten Commandments at courthouses and statehouses around the country. My question is - does the President believe in Commandment Number Six - thou shalt not kill - as it applies to the U.S. invasion of Iraq?
Scott McClellan: Go ahead, next question

7 comments:

____________ said...

Joshua,
THank you for informing on this matter. I was wondering the same thing when I was writing this concerning how many years McClellan has been the Press Sec. Who do you think brews better coffee, McClellan or Fleischer?

Anonymous said...

Typical, you write without ever checking the facts! You cares about the coffee.

____________ said...

Typically my blogs are suppose to be more humorous and exaggerated than serious. Call me a democrat Bill O'Reilly or something. I mean, I honestly believe that people like Rush Limbaugh and Bill O' Reilly are only serious half of the time and the right wingers take everything and I mean EVERYthing that they say so serious. Kind of like me only, I think i'm only serious 30% of the time.
Let me rephrase the question, True Common Sense, who do you think brews better coffee.....Fleischer or Harriet Myers? They were both in the Bush staff at the same time right?

Anonymous said...

Idiot!

____________ said...

Okay Okay Okay, I will snoop to your level........... "I know you are but what am I"

Anonymous said...

No, I think you do try to be serious. You seriously believe everything your senator father tells you, you believe everything you hear that is anti Bush or Republican, then you try to pass it off on everyone without doing any research. I implore you Mr. Reese get some original ideas. PLEASE!!!!!!!! If you said some far left wing nonsense things that were your own ideas I could respect that. PLEASE Mr. Reese!! If I had to guess Myers makes the best cofee.

____________ said...

True Common Sense,
Typically I like your comments but its very obvious you lost on this one several rounds ago. Rule #1, when someone attacks you personally and not your argument, thats when you know you have won. I mean to be quite honest, you still have yet to really argue with my argument.
And Please my friend, stop saying that I'm all ANTI-REPUBLICAN! I have publicly come out several times now supporting ideas and republicans. I think thats the thing that gets to you the most, I am a democrat but yet I make PERFECT SENSE!