Friday, June 02, 2006

Audio Interview: Politics Rocks talks with (R) Candidate for SC Governor Dr. Oscar Lovelace

Republican Oscar Lovelace for Governor - Website
Click Play (>) below to listen to the 2-part interview with Dr. Oscar Lovelace.
this is an audio post - click to play Part 1
this is an audio post - click to play Part 2
Dear Friends,
Many people have asked why I would leave my rural family medical practice to run for governor. After serving as Governor Sanford's Health Care Task Force chairman in 2003, I realized he was missing three critical qualities of leadership: communication, cooperation and common sense.
The latest article by Cindi Ross Scoppe outlines the most poignant recent example of these leadership flaws. With the Republican primary election looming on June 13, 2006, I hope you will agree that South Carolina must move ahead to a brighter future with real world experience and hands-on leadership that listens to others
.

Oscar Lovelace, MD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's people like him who made the Republican Party so sound and so strong here in South Carolina. We need someone like him, not like Sanford.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Lovelace has my vote. He was the doctor for both my parents. He is a very nice Dr. and has a great bedside manner. He truly cares. I think he can show this same concern for the citizens of South Carolina.

Anonymous said...

Lovelace should really try to get his name out at all costs. I have not really heard much about him. However, I to was impressed with the interview. Not sure he has a chance against Sanford but I would onsider voting for him.

____________ said...

I was super impressed with Dr. Lovelace as well. I thought the interview went very well and I liked what I heard. I tell you, people in this state, not just me, people in this state are fed up with Sanford, I honestly do not see him being re-elected when its all said and done.

Uncle Zoloft said...

Questions:
- Where does the good doctor stand on equal benefits under the law for all of this state's citizens?

- How will he vote on the "Family Discrimination Amendment" this Fall?

Y'all check ou this link:
http://dumbamendment.com/

peace,
Uncle Z

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»