Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Audio Interview: Politics Rocks Talks With SC Lieutenant Governor Andre Bauer

For more information on Andre Bauer click here for his website.
Click play (>) below and enjoy the short interview with SC Lieutenant Governor Andre Bauer.

this is an audio post - click to play
- Elected to the South Carolina House of Representatives in 1996
- In 1999, Bauer was elected to the South Carolina State Senate in a special election. He was re-elected in the 2000 general election and served in the Senate until his inauguration.
- Elected in 2002 to SC Lieutenant Governor
It's official, SC Lieutenant Governor Andre Bauer is a Clemson Tiger Fan!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah no kidding. It sounds like old Andre's got some dirt to peddle. I will be honest though I almost missed that comment, I was still laughing out loud about him saying how he has "touched" so many lives... insert bad co-ed joke here.... but seriously are there people out there who actually feel like Andre Bauer came into thier lives and really "touched" them? When I think of him I think of a politician, a good one by the way, but I get a little bit of that vomit taste in my mouth when I think of him actually touching people's souls. Good interview by the way.

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear what Cambell would say about this. Maybe you can get him to do an interview.

____________ said...

I will try my best to see what I can do. Also, pass the word along to the Campbell campaign. My email address is michaelwreese@yahoo.com - How was the Sammy Hagar music?

Anonymous said...

Very good job on the music, instant Classic! Get Campbell on

Anonymous said...

Yeah I hear that he had an honorary SLED badge that he used to get out of tickets and such