Thursday, May 25, 2006

Statement from Lt. Governor Andre Bauer

Statement from Lt. Governor Andre Bauer:

First and foremost, I am concerned for the well-being of my friend and co-pilot, John Leonhardt. I have spoken to him by phone, and am happy to report that he is recovering.

I would like to thank the EMS, public safety, and law enforcement officers for their very professional and courageous response. I am especially grateful to two individuals -- Mr. Elliott and Mr. White -- for their heroic assistance in helping us after the crash.

I am deeply humbled by the outpouring of concern I have received from the people of South Carolina. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all for your support and your prayers.

But most of all, I am thankful for a merciful Lord, who for some reason, has seen fit for this humbled servant to continue his journey on this earth. Please continue to pray for me that I may be worthy of His blessings.

Thank you.

Andre Bauer

No comments: