Monday, July 24, 2006

Audio Interview: South Carolina Sen. Jake Knotts

Click the Play (>) button below to listen to the 4-part interview with SC Senator Jake Knotts.
this is an audio post - click to play Part 1 - 3:57
this is an audio post - click to play Part 2 - 4:45
this is an audio post - click to play Part 3 - 4:24
this is an audio post - click to play Part 4 - 4:59
* Part 5 was recorded, but unable to be posted. I do apologize.
"The P in my vocabulary, stands for people! Not politics, not party, and not partisanship. It stands for people and their problems and problem solving. And when we get a Governor in the Governor’s office that says that I’m going to listen to the people and I’m going to be there for the people, then we will have a good Governor in South Carolina!" - Jake Knotts

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Strong interview that needs to get around and get out to the voters of this state. That man isn't as dumb as I thought he was. For people to hear this information would be devastating to Mark Sanford.

Anonymous said...

He's an idiot

Anonymous said...

I assume you are referring to Mark Sanford being "an idiot" when you said that correct?

Anonymous said...

Jake should have ran against Sanford in the Primary, I guarantee you that he would have won! He should be on the ballot representing the Republicans in November, not Mark Sanford

Anonymous said...

No, Knotts is an idiot. and no he wouldn't have won. Won a ridiculous thing to say. Knotts is not that popular. I'm not sure he will win his next re-election bid due to his little stunt.

Duane said...

Great stuff Mike as always.

Anonymous said...

Mark Sanford is still going to win by 12 points. There is no way around it. So you can go tell that Jake Knotts to shove it.

Anonymous said...

Jake needs to grow up. I think he wishes he was a cowboy.(Not even sure what that means =) ) What a jack-ass!

Anonymous said...

JAKE YOU SAID THAT SANFORD IS NOT A LEADER, I NEED TO KLNOW; ARE YOU?
NAME IS WANDA, I HAVE BEEN APPLIYING FOR DISABILITY SINCE 2004.3 CHILDERN, DIVORCED, NO CHILD SUPPORT. MY THERIPIST WROTE THE DISABILITY A LETTER STATING THAT I AM UNABLE TO MENTALLY WORK. MORE THAN THAT , ALTHOUGH I AM ONLY 32, I HAVE HAD 13 MAJOR SURGERIES AND I CONTINUE TO BE IN DAILY PAIN. NOT ONLY ME BUT TWO OF MY CHILDREN SUFFER FROM DEPRESSIVE DIS ORDER.. I AM NOT TRYING TO RECIEVE BENEFITS FOR THEM, I OLNY WANT TO BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF MY CHILDREN TO LIVE AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO THE AMERICAN DREAM,


I CAN BE REACHED AT 3615 HWY 6 LEXINGTON, SC 29073 ... OR 755-1479 OR 730-4382 OR 755-2619


HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!