Friday, July 14, 2006

Politics Rocks Update

Even Gary Coleman doesn't know if SC Republican Party Chairman Katon Dawson will do an interview or not!
WhoIsMarkSanford.com:
I talked to Jay W. Ragley the other day over the telephone (congratulations Jay on being named SC State Director to The Nat’l Federation of Independent Business ) about www.WhoIsMarkSanford.com and what all I was going to do with it. I told him I wasn't going to do anything but I've actually changed my mind. www.WhoIsMarkSanford.com is now under construction and will be up and running within the next week or week and a half.

Audio Interviews:
I have audio interviews lined up with SC Democratic Party Chairman Joe Erwin, and SC Superintendent of Education Inez Tenenbaum. And of course ....... I'm going to try my best to get Jake Knotts. Robert Barber and Jim Rex have agreed to interviews, it's just a matter of when we do them. I would like to get Thomas Ravenel on here just like I had Lovelace and Bob Staton. I'm not sure if this guy will do another interview with me again or not, I would really like to have Andre Bauer back on. I have called Katon Dawson twice leaving messages in regards to doing an interview with him and he has not got back to me yet (in his defense he has been out of town for business and pleasure). I figured though, just to be like Fox News says "Fair and Balanced," since I'm having the SC Democratic Chairman on, I would like to have the Republican Chairman on as well. Katon doesn't realize this but for every person who I do an interview with, they receive up to 10 coupons of free Krispy Kreme Doughnuts! Maybe that will get him on? I would also like to of course ask Katon about his list of candidates this fall but ...... I would also like to ask him to explain his comments in this article: "Coastal Carolina rescinds invitation to have candidate speak"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free donuts? Damn, man, interview me.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am the Chairman of the South Carolina Teenage Republicans. I would love to be interviewed. Specially for some Krispy Kreme! alexstro@gmail.com